Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm not on drugs people, I'm just sleepy!

So, at 8:25 this morning I wake up and realize that I have, yet again, turned off the alarm in my half-zombie morning state. I have to leave for work by 8:30. I think you can tell where this is going. Lots of running around in various stages of undress, the corners of walls jumping out to meet my shoulders & knees; an all around bruise-a-palooza!

By the grace of god (and a very hot hairdryer) I was only 15 minutes late for work, but I'll be damned if I can't wake up. I'm walking around with my eyes half open and yawning wider than that chick in Arkansas who had 18 babies' vagina. When I try to form a coherent sentence I keep slurring like Paula Abdul. I think I know how she feels now. I'm not on drugs people, I'm just sleepy!

1 comment:

  1. It's the weather. It's hard to wake up when the sun never comes out. Me? I have the three-day-long pain killer binge as an excuse.

    ReplyDelete