Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Total Spazz Mission Statement

Oh the first blog entry; so much pressure. I might just crack, and never write a damn thing at all. Or I might just fall out of my chair and injure my pecking finger, and then where will I be??

Really, though, I'm just a big ol' bundle of uncoordinated and discumbobutlated. In other words, I really am a total, and complete spazz. I routinely walk into walls, miss my chair when sitting, trip over my giant feet for no good reason, and fall down stairs. In fact, just this past Monday morning I bumped down the stairs on my ass. That was not so pleasant.

I know there are more like me out there, I just know it. I can't be the only one. So, I thought I'd share some of the more laugh-worthy mishaps with the world.

I must admit to having a bit of an ulterior motive, as well. I'm only 26, but I have had so many "you just can't make shit like this up" experiences that I just have to write them down; someday in a book, on a blog for now. So this blog will alternate between laughing at me when I fall on my ass & laughing at me when I once upon a time married into a family that's too crazy, even for Jerry Springer.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment